|Start date(s)||You can start at any time.|
|Course length||As this course is competency based, the length depends on your commitment and motivation.|
|Study mode||Blended learning (combination of face to face and online learning).|
|Pricing||Please check the latest prices.|
|Contact||Freecall 1800 886 269|
Successful completion of this course can be used to maintain your Continuous Professional Development (CPD) status with the Australian Glass and Glazing Association (AGGA) – the image shows how many CPD points have been approved for this program.
Delivered in association with the glass and glazing industry’s leading training organisation, our Certificate IV in Work Health and Safety is considered the minimum qualification requirement for those seeking to work as a WHS coor-dinator, advisor or safety officer.
This course is designed to give participants practical knowledge and skills to enable the provision of valid and timely WHS advice and assist with improving safety in the workplace.
During this program you will learn how to comply with work health and safety legislation, identify hazards, and assess and control WHS risks. In addition, you will learn how to evaluate an organisation's WHS performance and contribute to health and safety in the workplace.
Course structureThis Course includes the following competencies:
- Assist with responding to incidents
- Contribute to implementing and maintaining WHS management systems*
- Assist with compliance with WHS laws*
- Contribute to implementing and maintaining WHS consultation and participation processes*
- Contribute to WHS hazard identification, risk assessment and risk control*
- Assist with effective WHS management of contractors
- Assist with workplace monitoring processes
- Contribute to work-related health and safety measures and initiatives
- Ensure workplace emergency prevention procedures, systems and processes are implemented
- Manage WHS hazards associated with plant
* A Prerequisite to the Diploma course are all core units in Certificate IV in Work Health and Safety or equivalent competencies
Delivered in partnership with Improve Group Learning Solutions, (RTO #31506) and other selected RTO's