|Pricing||Please check the latest prices.|
|Contact||Freecall 1800 886 269|
Successful completion of this course can be used to maintain your Continuous Professional Development (CPD) status with the Australian Glass and Glazing Association (AGGA) – the image shows how many CPD points have been approved for this program.
Our Diploma of Work Health and Safety is the minimum qualification requirement for any WHS Manager, HR Manager, Project Manager, Factory Supervisor, or Business Owner with the responsibility for compliance with the Work Health and Safety Act 2011.
This course is designed for participants who coordinate and maintain the work health and safety (WHS) program/system within an organisation. It will provide participants with the opportunity to grow their practical knowledge and skills in the development, implementation and management of these programs/systems.
This Course includes the following competencies:
- Manage effective WHS consultation and participation processes
- Contribute to the systematic management of WHS risk
- Manage WHS hazards and risks
- Investigate WHS incidents
- Contribute to developing, implementing and maintaining WHS management systems
- Contribute to work-related health and safety measures and initiatives
- Manage WHS hazards associated with plant
- Manage and monitor workplace emergency procedures, equipment and other resources
- Assist with effective WHS management of contractors
- Assist with workplace monitoring processes
Contact us now to find out more.
Delivered in partnership with Improve Group Learning Solutions, (RTO #31506) and other selected RTO's